What should be paid attention to when using brown fused alumina sandblasting glass?
1. The distance between the spray gun and the glass should be proper.
2. The moving speed of the spray gun should be stable.
3. The opened sand should be checked in time to see if it is uniform. If there is no sand or uneven sand, check whether the nozzle of the spray gun is blocked or check whether the pipe through the emery is blocked and clean it.
4. Observe whether the carved texture is uniform through the backlight, and the uneven places should be trimmed.
5. After finishing the engraving, first rinse the remaining sand with clean water, remove the engraving paper, and then remove the remaining sand with clean water. Note here that you must not leave the remaining sand on the glass surface to avoid placing the glass with brown fused alumina scratches the surface of the glass.